Friday, January 9, 2015

Goodbye 2014!

And hello 2015! The past year has just flown by at a ridiculous pace and one of the biggest things I lacked doing is updating our blog. Therefore with it being a new year and all I figure it's a good time to start making more regular updates for our family and friends near and far.

2014 was a big year for us. We welcomed Jase into our family at the end of 2013 and have taken the past year learning how to be parents. I have a feeling that this learning will never stop. Everyday he seems to learn more and more which is constantly keeping me on my toes. Having this little boy in our life is probably the best and most fun thing to ever happen other than marrying my handsome husband.

Jase Dec. 26, 2013
Jase on Dec. 26, 2014

Dave had a really busy summer with work. It seemed to always be one thing after another. Hopefully things won't get too crazy anytime soon so he can focus on the next steps in his career. Dave is a great Father to Jase. He has a good time playing with him and enjoys spoiling him way too often. Jase always lights up as soon as Daddy gets home from work even when it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

Christmas Morning

I had to put a hold on finishing school due to lots of pregnancy complications but being a stay at home Mom has become my new career and education. I am very blessed to be able to stay at home with Jase and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. Someday I will finish school. I feel education is important but there are other more precious things to be doing at this time.

We had a great holiday season spending the time as a family and having the opportunity to have other family members over from time to time. We ended the year by celebrating Jason's first birthday. He has turned into quite a toddler, I realized as I was sitting in church a few weeks ago, while Jase was wildly throwing his toys about the pew, that I don't have a little baby anymore. I am not so sure I'm ready for this little independent dude but I am looking forward to the next phase of the adventure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment